You can now access a variety of services online without having to phone or visit the surgery.
Online services offered
- Booking and cancelling appointments
- Ordering repeat prescriptions
Our online services are quick, easy and convenient to use from a smartphone, tablet or computer.
They will save you time and help you take more control of your health, particularly if you have any long-term medical conditions which require regular monitoring and prescriptions.
Complete the online form – Patient only
To reduce footfall to the Practice the recommended method of registering for online service is by submitting your information online.
Please note: if you wish to register for online services, to access your repeat prescriptions, appointments etc., you are also required provide evidence of your ID, which you can upload on our online form. Once this has been verified, we will issue the necessary documentation for online services, within seven working days or more. Please note we look closely at all applications for access to make sure they are genuine. Access can also be withdrawn at any time if there are concerns about patient confidentiality. If you are unable to use the online form please contact the Practice for advice.
If you are the parent of any children under the age of 12 you will need to fill in a ‘proxy’ access form to view their details. You can also grant access to a carer if you wish. Further information about Proxy Access
Patient Access Video Tutorials
Please note some of these services may not yet be available at the Practice. Please check with reception.
Tools and apps
List of self-management tools and apps that have been developed or approved by NHS Scotland.
The Patient Responsibility
You understand that it is your responsibility to keep your contact details updated and that you are responsible for the safety and security of your personal registration details for online services. You also understand that you can withdraw consent at any time by simply notifying the Practice in writing.
- Where access is granted to your registration details such as PIN, Practice ID, Access ID and CHI number will be sent via post or given in person.
- The Email address must be specific to the person making the request. It cannot be a shared account.
- Patient with a history of non-attendance at pre-booked appointments without cancelling will not normally be granted access to online appointment booking.
- Online appointments booked are to be cancelled by the patient as soon as it is determined it is no longer required.
- The Practice will not allow misuse of the online system and will monitor usage by individual patients. Where it is considered that a patient is misusing the system or is acting in a way detrimental a warning letter will be issued. Where the situation does not improve, or recurs, access will be removed permanently and without further notice at the discretion of the Partners. This will not affect your registration with the Practice.
- On approval request for online access you will be given access and instructions.
- Requests for reissue of access log-in details will be sent via post to the patients registered address or in person.
- The status of repeat prescriptions requests should be checked online to confirm they have been prescribed before collecting any medications from the Pharmacy especially if requesting a item not on your repeat prescription record.
Abuse of the Online System
Abuse of the system includes, but is not exclusive to the following:
- Sending needless or abusive messages to the Practice
- Repeatedly booking and cancelling appointments
- Repeatedly booking appointments over a short period of time
- Booking appointments and not attending them
- Any offensive or abusive messages through the service
- Requesting prescriptions that you do not need.
We take the security of your information very seriously. Our clinical systems provider ensures that the information you provide when using the online services portal is protected. All communications with the web site are encrypted, using the same high security that major banks use for their internet transactions (128 bit SSL). Only you can see the personal information you enter.
Using the most up-to-date version of your web browser also improves security of information. Remember to close the browser after use, especially if someone else could access your computer.